Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale!!!!

Hey everyone,
Did you know Teachers Pay Teachers will be having a sale this weekend?  Yes it's the big one!!! The sale will begin on August 18th and will end Hawaii time on August 19th!!! When you check out put in the code BTS13 If you've been looking at any of my Classroom decor or back to school sets this would be a great day to purchase!! Here's the link to My store if you would like to do some window shopping before the big day!!! Don't forget to leave feedback on anything you have purchased recently to earn some TpT credits, which you can redeem at checkout.
My cart is full and I can't wait to get me some new goodies!!!!
Here is what I've been doing this summer!! I didn't realize how much work I did until I started uploading the collages.  Have you thought about Joining TPT?  If You want to join TPT as a seller click here.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense